This high quality developmental program is designed for players interested in enhancing their skills and knowledge in a learning-based environment. Academy sessions will consist of skill-based drills and small-sided games. Coaching will be conducted by the players and coaches of Peninsula College.
2024 Academy Information:
- The Academy schedule is shown above. There are no additional events, Saturday events or team-specific events. The schedule will be exactly as shown.
- All Academy sessions will be held at the Peninsula College Soccer Field. Families are encouraged to park in the main parking area on the north side of campus. The gate at the north-east corner of the field will be open for access.
- Players are expected to wear soccer-specific cleats, shin guards with tall socks, and athletic clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Players should bring a water bottle as well as a soccer ball in the correct size for their age group:
- U6-U8: size 3 ball
- U9-U12: size 4 ball
- U13-U14: size 5 ball
- Academy t-shirts are will be distributed when available. Once players have received their shirts, they are encouraged to wear them to each session. Thank you to our t-shirt sponsor, Rudd Orthodontics!
- Updates during the Academy season will be posted first on our Facebook page - please take a moment to "like" and "follow" our page so that you receive updates in a timely manner.
- Soccer is an all-weather outdoor sport. We will play in rain, snow, wind, fog, etc. Academy sessions may be cancelled in the rare case of lightning, nearly everything else is "game on!"
The bulleted list above contains everything you need to know to show up at your child's first Academy session and get started on an awesome spring soccer experience.